International Legal Forum “One Road: Investments and Law in Asia and Russia”
The main purpose of the forum is cooperation of Russian lawyers with Asian lawyers and exchanging with experience and legal projects/clients.
The forum will focus on issues of investments, sanctions, WTO and international arbitration cases, investments in major infrastructure projects in Russia, Asian regions and the Middle East.
The speakers of the forum are prominent experts and international lawyers, among whom:
– Ambrose Lam (Hong Kong);
– Abdul Rahman Bmh (Singapore);
– Gerard Morada (Philippine);
– Kumar Singh (India);
– professor Dato Sundra Radjo (Malaysia);
– Professor A. Linderman (Switzerland);
– Professor N. A. Morozov (Rosneft);
– Russian advocates professor Igor Zenkin and Maxim Tafintsev (Moscow);
– Evgeni Bogomolov (Saint-Petersburg);
– and other law firms from China, India, Japan and South Korea.
The Forum will be attended by the heads of the legal departments of the biggest state holdings and private companies, senior partners of top law firms of the CIS countries, Asia and the Middle East, deputies of the State Duma of the Russian Federation, Ambassadors of the Asian and the Gulf countries, and etc.
The official partners of the forum among others are
– Indian National Bar Association (New Delhi)
– Institute of the State and Law of Russia
– Supreme Court of Russia
– Global Association of Chinese-speaking Lawyers (China)
– International Asian Arbitration Center (Malaysia)
– The State Duma of the Russian Federation
– The Administration of the President of the Russian Federation
– The Senate of the Russian Federation
The Russian-Asian Lawyers Association was established in 2016 to strengthen cooperation between lawyers from Russia and Asia and other regions of the world.
The main goal of the Association is the implementation of specific legal projects and organization of cooperation between lawyers of Russia, China, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Singapore, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia, UAE and other countries of Asia. The Board of the Association includes:
• Legal representatives of the large state-owned and private corporations from Russia, CIS countries, China, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Singapore, UAE and India;
• Heads of the largest international arbitration courts at Asia
• Senior Partners of Russian and Asian law firms (more then 100 member’ law firms).
The Association annually holds legal and investment conferences in Asia and Russia.
The Forum will take place on 14 September 2018 and start at 09:00
Москва, Гостиница «Рэдиссон Славянская»,
Адрес: пл. Европы, д. 2, Россия, Москва
To register and book tickets, please follow the link:To register and book ticketspress release