The main purpose of the forum is cooperation of Russian lawyers with Asian lawyers and exchanging with experience and legal projects/clients.
The forum will focus on issues of investments, sanctions, WTO and international arbitration cases, investments in major infrastructure projects in Russia, Asian regions and the Middle East.
The speakers of the forum are prominent experts and international lawyers, among whom:
– Ambrose Lam (Hong Kong);
– Abdul Rahman Bmh (Singapore);
– Kumar Singh (India);
– professor Dato Sundra Radjo (Malaysia);
– Professor A. Linderman (Switzerland);
– Professor N. A. Morozov (Rosneft);
– Russian advocate Maxim Tafintsev (Moscow);
– Evgeni Bogomolov (Saint-Petersburg);
– and other law firms from China, India, Japan and South Korea.
The Forum will be attended by the heads of the legal departments of the biggest state holdings and private companies, senior partners of top law firms of the CIS countries, Asia and the Middle East, deputies of the State Duma of the Russian Federation, Ambassadors of the Asian and the Gulf countries, and etc.
The official partners of the forum among others are
– Indian National Bar Association (New Delhi)
– Institute of the State and Law of Russia
– Supreme Court of Russia
– Global Association of Chinese-speaking Lawyers (China)
– International Asian Arbitration Center (Malaysia)
– The State Duma of the Russian Federation
– The Administration of the President of the Russian Federation
– The Senate of the Russian Federation
The Forum will take place on 14 September 2018 and start at 09:00
Гостиница «Рэдиссон Славянская», Москва.
Адрес: пл. Европы, д. 2, Россия, Москва